Confimed lineups: Arsenal vs Man City

Arsenal are back in Premier League action for the first time since mid-March tonight as we travel to the Etihad Stadium to face defending champions Manchester City.

This is the first of 10 games over the next few weeks, down in ninth place, three points outside the top six and eight outside the top four, with a game in hand on all but Sheffield United and the Citizens above us.

Mikel Arteta has a virtually fully fit squad to choose from with the exception of Lucas Torreira.

Here is how we lineup for our trip to Manchester:

Arsenal

Bernd Leno; Hector Bellerin, Pablo Mari, Shkodran Mustafi, Kieran Tierney; Matteo Guendouzi, Granit Xhaka; Bukayo Saka, Joe Willock, Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang; Eddie Nketiah

Substitutes: Emi Martinez, David Luiz, Sead Kolasinac, Ainsley Maitland-Niles, Reiss Nelson, Dani Ceballos, Nicolas Pepe, Gabriel Martinelli, Alexandre Lacazette

Pablo Mari will partner Shkodran Mustafi in central defence with both Hector Bellerin and Kieran Tierney fit to start at full-back.

It looks as though Eddie Nketiah will lead the line with Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang back out on the left wing and Bukayo Saka switching to the right wing. Joe Willock will support the front four. We have a number of attacking players on the bench – Dani Ceballos, Nicolas Pepe, Gabriel Martinelli and Alexandre Lacazette. Arteta is allowed to make five substitutions during the 90 minutes.

Manchester City

Ederson; Kyle Walker, Eric Garcia, Aymeric Laporte, Benjamin Mendy; Ilkay Gundogan, David Silva, Kevin De Bruyne; Riyad Mahrez, Gabriel Jesus, Raheem Sterling

Substitutes: Scott Carson, Nicolas Otamendi, Oleksandr Zinchenko, Fernandinho, Rodri, Bernardo Silva, Leroy Sane, Sergio Aguero

Gabriel Jesus starts up front for the hosts who have Sergio Aguero ready to be introduced from the substitutes bench in the second half no doubt. The Brazilian striker will be supported by Raheem Sterling and Riyad Mahrez in the front three. Both attackers like to cut inside on their stronger feet. Leroy Sane and Bernardo Silva are both among the substitutes.

19-year-old Eric Garcia starts at centre-back for Manchester City, alongside Aymeric Laporte. Kyle Walker is at right-back so Mikel may have option for Aubameyang to play down that side to cause the home side real problems down this side.

Kevin De Bruyne opened the scoring at the Emirates earlier in the season and you can expect him to be a key player in this one too. They don’t have an out-and-out holding midfielder on the pitch with Ilkay Gundogan and David Silva both starting in midfield and Rodri and Fernandinho only on the bench.