Video goals: Portsmouth 0-2 Arsenal

Arsenal are in the quarter-finals of the 2019-20 FA Cup following our 2-0 win away to Portsmouth this evening.

Sokratis gave us the lead with a fine volley in first half stoppage time before Eddie Nketiah put the game to bed from close range in the second half.

One sour note from the game was Lucas Torreira being stretchered off after only 15 minutes in what looked like a nasty ankle injury.

Reiss Nelson was one of our stand out players down the right wing. The youngster’s performance was capped off with the assist for our second goal.

The remaining fifth round fixtures take place between Tuesday and Thursday this week, with the draw taking place on Wednesday. Chelsea-Liverpool and Tottenham-Norwich are the only all-Premier League ties in what could be a strong quarter-final lineup.

We are back in action on Saturday when we host West Ham United in the Premier League. The relegation threatened side have already been eliminated from football’s oldest cup competition and are therefore not in action midweek.

Watch the highlights from Portsmouth 0-2 Arsenal here: