Confirmed lineups: Arsenal vs Olympiacos

Arsenal are in action at the Emirates Stadium this evening when we welcome Greek Superleague giants Olympiacos for the second leg of our UEFA Europa League Second Round tie.

We were 1-0 winners in Athens last week as we look to book our place in the last 16 of this season’s competition.

With no game until Monday, when we are at League One side Portsmouth in the FA Cup, Mikel Arteta is able to name a very strong side.

The confirmed lineups for this evening’s game are as follows:

Arsenal

Bernd Leno; Hector Bellerin, Shkodran Mustafi, David Luiz, Bukayo Saka; Dani Ceballos, Granit Xhaka; Nicolas Pepe, Mesut Ozil, Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang; Alexandre Lacazette

Substitutes: Emi Martinez, Sokratis Papastathopoulos, Ainsley Maitland-Niles, Lucas Torreira, Matteo Guendouzi, Joe Willock, Gabriel Martinelli

Hector Bellerin starts at right-back this time after Sokratis started in an unnatural position there for the first leg. Bykayo Saka should have success bombing forward from left-back, whilst Dani Ceballos and Mesut Ozil in central midfield means we should see a lot of the ball.

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang starts down the left wing once again as Alexandre Lacazette could do with another goal as the central striker.

Olympiacos

Jose Sa; Omar Elabdellaoui, Ousseynou Ba, Pape Abou Cisse, Kostas Tsimikas; Lazar Randjelovic, Andreas Bouchalakis, Mady Camara, Mathieu Valbuena, Guilherme; Youssef El-Arabi

Substitutes: Ilias Karagyris, Avraam Papadopoulos, Vasilis Torosidis, Bruno Gaspar, Giorgos Masouras, Maximiliano Lovera, Emiliano Bullari

The visitors appear to be playing a 4-5-1 formation. They will need to win 1-0 to force extra-time and score at least two goals if they’re to eliminate us without a penalty shootout. The only striker on their bench is 18-year-old Emiliano Bullari.

Olympiacos have two tall centre-backs, a Brazilian down the left wing in Guiliherme and experienced playmaker Mathieu Valbuena in the starting lineup.