Video Goals: Arsenal 1-2 Chelsea

Chelsea scored twice in the final 10 minutes as Arsenal gifted our London rivals three points at the Emirates on Sunday.

We had been well on top for the opening 40 minutes in Mikel Arteta’s first home game as manager, taking the lead on 13 minutes through a fine set piece goal. Mesut Ozil’s corner was flicked on by Calum Chambers and met by a fine diving header from Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang.

However, we failed to capitalise on all our possession and territory before Chelsea boss Frank Lampard replaced Emerson with Jorginho and switched to a back four just after the half hour mark. The Blues finished the final five minutes of the first half on top.

Chelsea proceeded to dominate possession in the second half but without seriously testing Bernd Leno’s goal. That was until the final 10 minutes when the German goalkeeper completely missed Mason Mount’s free kick to allow Jorginho a tap in at the back post.

The Italian international arguably could have been shown a second yellow card before this for a blatant foul on Matteo Guendouzi in the centre circle.

We continued to play a gung ho attack after being pegged back and were then caught out on the counter attack three minutes from time. Tammy Abraham combined with Willian before the striker turned the ball home from six yards – his first Premier League goal since the start of the month.

Watch the highlights from Arsenal 1-2 Chelsea here: