Ozil not travelling to Man Utd match

According to the Manchester Evening News, both Mesut Ozil and Kieran Tierney have not travelled to Old Trafford for Arsenal’s Premier League clash against Manchester United tonight.

Tierney made his Arsenal debut during our 5-0 thrashing of Nottingham Forest in the EFL Cup last Tuesday having recovered from surgery over the summer. The Scotland international joined from Celtic for £25 on transfer deadline day.

The 22-year-old impressed during his 77 minutes against the Championship side. Kieran Tierney did not feature for the Arsenal U23s on Saturday and was assumed he would feature against Manchester United this evening.

Sead Kolasinac has been our left-back in recent weeks following the departure of Nacho Monreal at the start of the month. The Bosnia and Herzegovina international is now expected to start again this evening as the Manchester Evening News are reporting that Tierney hasn’t travelled up to Greater Manchester.

As well as Tierney, Mesut Ozil has not travelled for the game either. The 2014 World Cup winner has played just 71 minutes of Premier League action this season, which included being an unused substitute during our 3-2 win over Aston Villa last weekend.

It appears the 30-year-old’s days at the Emirates Stadium are numbered as he has clearly fallen out with Unai Emery.

Here is our 18-man squad to face Manchester United, as per MEN:

Goalkeepers: Bernd Leno, Emiliano Martinez
Defenders: Ainsley Maitland-Niles, Rob Holding, Sokratis, David Luiz, Calum Chambers, Sead Kolasinac
Midfielders: Lucas Torreira, Matteo Guendouzi, Granit Xhaka, Joe Willock, Dani Ceballos
Forwards: Gabriel Martinelli, Reiss Nelson, Bukayo Saka, Nicolas Pepe, Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang