Could Mourinho Ruin Arsenal For Everybody?

Top class manager Jose Mourinho announced his comeback in the Premiership saying that even though working at Real Madrid is a big accomplishment for him, the best league in the world is still the Premier League and that’s why he wants to make his comeback one day.

The thing is that he might not go back to Chelsea, and as Wenger is due to retire sometime in the following years at a certain point being 62 already, the Portuguese manager could take over Arsenal. Even though he would probably have more success trophy-wise than Wenger did, his arrival might ruin the thing which makes Arsenal such a unique club loved by people around the world, the beauty of the football they’re playing every match.

“I am very, very happy to be in Real Madrid. It is a great experience for me.

“I believe it is probably the biggest club in the history of football, I didn’t want to miss the chance to work here but my passion is England and my next step will be to go back, if possible go and stay for a long time.

“Get me a club in a couple of years, get me a good club.”

“I think the genius will make always the difference. And the genius in my sport is about some unbelievable players that can break every organisation and every work you can do.

“Genius in managing also exists.

“For me in football the most important thing is man management. Football for me is a human science, it is about man.”

Mourinho also agreed the prospect of human failure is one of the attractions of sport, saying: “Emotional intelligence is crucial at this level in every sport.

“It is one thing to take a penalty winning 5-0 in a friendly, another thing is to take a penalty kick in the last minute of the Champions League or World Cup final.

“I try to prepare my players the best I can but in the end of the day they are the guys that decide everything in the right moment. They make the difference.

“I analyse them in a group context always but I know they are all unique.

“This is an amazing experience – many of us don’t want to quit, never. We want to go to the last day we can because this leadership becomes part of our life.”

It’s time for Arsenal’s fans to pull out the “In Arsene we trust” banners and encourage the manager to stay at the club for as long as humanly possible, because as it happens in so many cases you realize what you’ve lost until it’s too late.